What is Identiclic?
Identiclic is RFR International's proprietary access panel of consumers residing throughout Italy, interested in taking part in market research surveys regarding different products and / or services.
Our Panelists are profiled as follows:
- Basic information: name and surname, age, city of residence, education, profession, marital status, number of household members, age and sex of the children, any diagnosed medical condition.
- Information on consumption and lifestyle:
- Cars, Motorcycles and Scooters
- Food and drink
- Food spending
- TV, telephone and IT
- Finance / Banking
- Holidays & Interests
This profiling allows us to recruit respondents for various research methodologies:
- Focus group (in person, online)
- Individual interviews (in person, telephone, online)
- Ethnographic interviews (in home, in store)
- Participation in online diaries
- Web usability testing
Rome Field & Research International Srl (RFR International) was founded in 2002 to support national and international market research companies and research users. Our team is made of highly trained professionals, that have spent the most part of their careers working in the marketing sector around the world. Our objective is to assist those who want to include Italy in their research project. We can take on all your fieldwork requirements: translation of research material, recruitment, incentive handling, moderation, simultaneous translation, note-taking, transcriptions, analysis and reporting, data processing and elaboration.
Our expertise in qualitative and quantitative research, across a range of sectors, makes us a reliable partner in coordinating your fieldwork activities. Thanks to our vast experience we are able to undertake complex projects timely and thoroughly.
Below are the results of two quantitative online studies carried out through Omnibus Italia with the participation of multiple clients:
› COVID-19 in Italy Phase 2: "Away from home" and Tourism sectors - Research Results
› The COVID-19 Emergency in Italy: How Italians are Coping - Research Results